Saturday, February 17, 2007

Live365Rocks!


Just thought I'd like to share a little something with all of you that has really intrigued me. A 15 year old friend of mine from the States, who I met through an online game, IMed me out of the blue today.

Our conversations usually end quite a short time after our hellos but today we suddenly started talking about God. He started telling me about the youth from his church in the States. According to him, every week 600+ kids show up for youth! They hold events every few weeks or so and after each one, the average, on a weekly basis, raises by 50+! He even said that they had to put a 1000 kid limit for the upcoming event. I am truly impressed by the determination and passion that these youths have for God.

Their church has a personal website, http://www.live365rocks.com/. He says that they have a guest band play for them, I think occasionally, called Leeland and they have apparently got a Grammy nomination before.

They record their services and post them up every Thursday. The site is pretty cool. Do check it out if you all have the time, yeah?

God bless =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a member of that church and have been for going on four years now. God has blessed my life through this church and youth group. God Bless you for making it aware to others that there is a place for those who love God to come. May God Bless You and Keep You.

Anonymous said...

Live365 is an amazing youth group.

I've recently just been punched in the face with how much we have, we have so much to be thankful for. there was so many things put into the youth group it's amazing every week.

i am actually one of the few people who have went to this church for over 14 years or so. so i watched it grow amazingly (heck more than half the people don't even know me!)

So Blessed...

-- "the one Jesus loves" said...

It is my pleasure.. =)
God bless you both for taking the time to visit.
May you continue to grow in the Lord~ =)